- in Uncategorized
What is #ProdChat?
Productivity Chat, or #ProdChat, is an hourlong Twitter conversation for productivity enthusiasts and those looking to improve their personal productivity to engage in topical dialog to share, learn and connect with one another every Wednesday at 8PM ET / 5PM PT. Participants interact using Twitter, which means you'll need a Twitter user account/profile (free) and, if you want, a Twitter chat tool to follow along with the flow of tweets (so see below for recommendations).
For full details, full archives and tweetchat tool recommendations, click here.
This page has the following sub pages.
- ProdChat 03/13/13 Project Planning
- Prodchat 03/06/13 Myth of MultiTasking
- ProdChat 02/28/13 SOHO Organization
- ProdChat 02/20/13 Productive Communication
- ProdChat 02/13/13 All About Email
- ProdChat 02/16/13 Productivity and Change
- ProdChat 01/30/13 Saying No
- Prodchat 01/24/13 Being Productive With Your Fitness with @longlivefit
- Prodchat 01/16/13 Engaging Your Creativity
- ProdChat 01/09/13 Book Discussion for 25 Tips for Productivity Tips by @apinaud
- Prodchat 01/02/13 Resolutions versus Goals
- ProdChat 12/19/12 Family Edition
- ProdChat 12/12/12
- ProdChat 12/05/12 Procrastination
- ProdChat 11/28/12 Evernote Productivity with @DEGConsulting
- Prodchat 10/24/2012 Managing Paper Clutter
- ProdChat 10/03/12 Guest @getitdoneguy Discussing Technology and Productivity