- in Uncategorized
What is #ProdChat?
Productivity Chat, or #ProdChat, is an hourlong Twitter conversation for productivity enthusiasts and those looking to improve their personal productivity to engage in topical dialog to share, learn and connect with one another every Wednesday at 8PM ET / 5PM PT. Participants interact using Twitter, which means you'll need a Twitter user account/profile (free) and, if you want, a Twitter chat tool to follow along with the flow of tweets (so see below for recommendations).
We have a different topic every Wednesday at 8PM ET / 5PM PT, so you can set in on repeat in your calendar and join us!
The focus of #ProdChat is to facilitate building productive habits by helping individuals share their experiences and knowledge about what creates a fulfilling life. We have a specific productivity topic (or expert) for every chat switching between challenges, successes and contemporary issues that are pertinent to any person looking to achieve more and feel fulfilled in life and work.
As said earlier, you do need a Twitter user account/profile so click the link in order to join us in the conversation.
Twitter Tool Recommendations
- Twubs -- You sign up by creating your own username and password, then you have to make sure to login via Twitter. Web-based. Free. BEGINNER
- TweetGrid -- You sign in using your Twitter account username and password. Web-based. Free. INTERMEDIATE
- JointIM -- You sign in using your Twitter account username and password. Web-based. Free. INTERMEDIATE
- Tweetdeck -- You download and install the software on your computer/laptop, create a username/profile, log into your Twitter account.Â Desktop. Free. (Owned by Twitter.) ADVANCED
- HootSuite -- You create a user account on their website, set up your Twitter account in HootSuite. Web-based/Mobile. Free (up to one user/one Social Media profile per network/service). BUSINESS/ADVANCED
For information on how to participate in #prodchat, please feel free to reach out via @rsidneysmith or contact me via this site's contact form.
This page has the following sub pages.
- ProdChat 03/13/13 Project Planning
- Prodchat 03/06/13 Myth of MultiTasking
- ProdChat 02/28/13 SOHO Organization
- ProdChat 02/20/13 Productive Communication
- ProdChat 02/13/13 All About Email
- ProdChat 02/16/13 Productivity and Change
- ProdChat 01/30/13 Saying No
- Prodchat 01/24/13 Being Productive With Your Fitness with @longlivefit
- Prodchat 01/16/13 Engaging Your Creativity
- ProdChat 01/09/13 Book Discussion for 25 Tips for Productivity Tips by @apinaud
- Prodchat 01/02/13 Resolutions versus Goals
- ProdChat 12/19/12 Family Edition
- ProdChat 12/12/12
- ProdChat 12/05/12 Procrastination
- ProdChat 11/28/12 Evernote Productivity with @DEGConsulting
- Prodchat 10/24/2012 Managing Paper Clutter
- ProdChat 10/03/12 Guest @getitdoneguy Discussing Technology and Productivity